lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

My synthesis project in scientific competence

By Sara Sofía Rincón 5°A

Hello everyone. I am Sara Rincón and I want to share with you all about my synthesis project, made with my classmate Juliana Quigua.
In Science we have learnt how the parts of the cell function and how they look like. My friend Juliana and I have the idea to make the animal cell with sweets because I thought it might be very well presented in our oral presentation. So we enjoyed and learnt much more and we were able to do our oral exposition completely in English which enabled us to improve this language. With the candies, sweets, gums, mints, etc we were able to present the cell organelles and recognize cell structure with function. At the end… we ate the chocolate and the cell organelles…. and they were delicious… Uhnnn!

No hay comentarios: